Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MOLLY REARDON FOR BRIDAL

I was so pleased with our most recent bridal shoot. I am so excited about these veils because this is a brand new style of veil. We are calling this style an "Eye Blusher". When Portland Bride and Groom Magazine saw "The Evelyn" they loved it and published it. They said it was fresh and new and that makes me a very happy girl...

SUMMER/FALL 2012 PORTLAND BRIDE AND GROOM MAGAZINE



One of my favorite parts about working in weddings is getting to finish the bride's hair and makeup with a customized head piece. I am excited to see what the future holds and all I can say is I AM THANKFUL...

Here are a couple photo's of some of my the newest pieces. The photos are taken by the very talented Christine Shields.







You can find my pieces for sale here!



Dress by Holly Stalder

No comments:

Post a Comment