Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sofia Kondilis Hashem’s Wedding

I don’t normally blog about my brides, however, I couldn’t resist with Miss Sofia Kondilis! I love wedding hair and makeup because it’s so pretty, soft and timeless. Yet, sometimes I crave a little Kardashian spice, if you know what I mean! It was love at first sight when I first met Sofia at the bridal show 2 years ago. She straight up looked at me and said, “Listen, I got a big family, a lot of sassy girls, and I want to look amazing for my wedding, can you handle that?” Let me tell you... she wasn’t kidding! Big hair, fabulous makeup, incredible dresses, and a sexy Greek Groom to boot! Sofia is half Lebanese and just beautiful. She also has a family who are stunningly irresistible. There is nothing like hair and makeup for one Queen bee bride and seven fabulous bridesmaids!

xoxo Austie








The beautiful images were shot by:

Kathryn Elsesser
503-957-5143

No comments:

Post a Comment