Thursday, July 22, 2010


I am so proud to share my beautiful feature from Portland Bride and Groom magazine. I could not have been happier when I found out I was going to be featured…I actually started tearing up at the blessing of this feature. Working with the magazine was amazing! The creativity and thoughtfulness that combines seamlessly with their professionalism is an ideal work environment for anyone. Allison Jones worked so hard to turn the feature into a beautiful piece of art. I was also part of another published wedding for the magazine and want to thank Hillary Barbour and Zachary Traasdahl for allowing me to be part of their special day. I want to thank everyone at the Portland Bride and Groom magazine for creating such a beautiful spread for me and allowing me to share my passion with a much broader audience. I can’t imagine a better way to start what is going to be a busy wedding season- so thank you Portland Bride and Groom!


No comments:

Post a Comment